Map Your Property

Parcel Mapping

The City of Wyoming collaborates with other communities in Kent County on a regional geographic information system (GIS) referred to as REGIS. To view your property, visit the public GIS portal or call REGIS directly at 616-776-7744.

Water/Sewer Locations

To request water and sewer locations for a property, contact the Engineering Department

Surplus City Property

The City of Wyoming owns property for many reasons, such as parks, City buildings and for storm water management.  Sometimes the City acquires larger parcels and uses only portions of the property as needed.  These unneeded parcels are added to the City’s Surplus Property list and can be bid upon for purchase.  For more information, call the Engineering Department.

Engineering Department
2660 Burlingame Ave SW
Wyoming, MI 49509
Phone: 616-530-7254
Email: Engineering