Register to Vote

If you are not registered to vote, have relocated to Michigan or moved from one municipality to another, you may register by completing the official voter registration form and mailing it to the City Clerk's office.

You may also return it to any of the following agencies:

If you prefer not to access the online form, contact the City Clerk's office for the official voter registration application.