- Grass and weeds must be less than 12" high.
- Shrubs and trees must be trimmed to keep sidewalks and streets clear.
- Dead or dying trees and shrubs must be removed.
The City of Wyoming provides a free drop-off site for leaves, grass clippings, and branches. Contact Public Works for more information.
- Store your trash in a trash container, out of sight of the front of your house.
- Place the container at the curb the day before pickup; please remove it on pickup day.
- Pick up animal waste daily.
Click here for more information regarding recycling and the disposal of household hazardous waste.
- Park on a paved surface
- Perform vehicle repairs inside a garage
- Store inoperable or unlicensed vehicles in a garage
- Store recreational vehicles, boats, trailers, campers, etc. in the backyard. (Outside Storage of Vehicles - Sec. 90-314)
The intent of the Property Maintenance Code is to protect the public health, safety, and welfare relative to existing structures. It prescribes minimum standards for sanitation, maintenance, equipment, light, space, ventilation and heating, as well as conditions of upkeep for exterior premises.
Property Maintenance-Chapter 10
AccessMyGov-enter the address to check the status of an enforcement under the building department tab.